Your leadership and expertise make good GREAT!
Apply online by 12/23!
Cancer Education and Research Institute (CERI), formerly Cancer Research Simplified, is now recruiting new Board Members to join our Board of Directors, and is requesting your candidacy. Please fill out the online application form on our website by latest 12/23 (early applications preferred)
We are seeking expertise including, but not limited to, in any one or two of these following areas:
• Press releases, access to the press/media
• Fundraising and grant writing, access to local government, charities, foundations
• Cancer science, academic - PhD, MD, MD/PhD faculty members
• Cancer science, biotech/pharma - scientist, principal, CSO, CEO
• K-12 Education, access to local high schools
• Marketing/social media
• Video production
• Web development
• Non-Profit administration
1) If you are interested in being on our board, but you do not have previous committee experience or leadership development training, we encourage you to apply anyway and note on your application why you think you may be ready for board participation, and
2) although preferred, residing in Boston is not required to serve on the CERI Board.
We look forward to learning more about you and how you can impact our organization.