#Chris Burden, creator of the #UrbanLights in #LosAngeles, dies today at age 69 from malignant #melanoma.
Chris Burden, one of the great and influential artists of Los Angeles, dies today at age 69 from malignant melanoma. The artist's light sculpture, installed at Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) on Wilshire Blvd. is symbol of L.A.
To learn more about melanoma and other cancer types, watch our cancer types video. To learn more about other skin cancer types and effective sun protection, watch our series of videos here.
Read more here
#ChrisBurden #melanoma #malignantmelanoma #skincancer #LosAngeles #LA #LACMA #urbanlights #art #cancer #cancerawareness #cancereducation #cancersimplified
Happy May! May is Brain Cancer Awareness Month #BCAM #BTAM
Not only this month, but always, we recognize our heroes and heroines who went through or going through the challenging steps of cancer treatment. We know that it is a tough call. For this reason, please feel your and your loved one's efforts and strength deeply appreciated not only by us, Cancer Research Simplified, but also by many, many people around you and worldwide!
There are many things you can do to support our cancer education and cancer awareness efforts:
1) Send us your messages to recognize your heroes and heroines and we will write it on our wall
2) Like and share our ‘simplified’ article on Rindopepimut (Rintega) for Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM)
3) Like and share our ‘simplified’ article on the effects of the use of mobile phones on GBM
4) Download a copy of our official journal, The Journal of Simplified Cancer Research (JSCR) on our website to get more information about cancer news and cancer prevention
5) Get your Brain Cancer Awareness Scarf, hand made by our CEO and Founder, Dr. Ayguen Sahin’s mother Ms. Sahin in Turkey
Cancer Research Simplified
Made by our CEO and Founder, Dr. Ayguen Sahin's mother, Ms. Sahin in Turkey.