Not only this month, but always, we recognize our heroes and heroines who went through or going through the challenging steps of cancer treatment. We know that it is a tough call. For this reason, please feel your and your loved one's efforts and strength deeply appreciated not only by us, Cancer Research Simplified, but also by many, many people around you and worldwide!
There are many things you can do to support our cancer education and cancer awareness efforts:
1) Send us your messages to recognize your heroes and heroines and we will write it on our wall
2) Like and share our ‘simplified’ article on Rindopepimut (Rintega) for Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM)
3) Like and share our ‘simplified’ article on the effects of the use of mobile phones on GBM
4) Download a copy of our official journal, The Journal of Simplified Cancer Research (JSCR) on our website to get more information about cancer news and cancer prevention
5) Get your Brain Cancer Awareness Scarf, hand made by our CEO and Founder, Dr. Ayguen Sahin’s mother Ms. Sahin in Turkey
Cancer Research Simplified