CANCER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CERI)
Call for Board Member Candidates
Dear CERI Supporters,
CERI is now recruiting new Board Members to join our Board of Directors and is requesting your candidacy.
CERI is looking for energetic, passionate leaders to:
• Build networks with community health centers, hospitals, schools, and diverse community groups
• Develop marketing and fundraising strategies
• Serve as ambassadors of CERI’s mission within the
• Help CERI’s overall growth
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
You are looking to:
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking people who:
- Have experience helping organizations grow, either as a volunteer, staff, board member, or funder
- Can articulate and demonstrate passion and interest in CERI’s mission
- Are dynamic, passionate, open-minded, collaborative, and supportive
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality and trust
- Possess strong relationship-building skills
- Can commit to the meetings (see application form for details)
Want to join us to continue making a great difference in people's lives worldwide? Please fill out the application form below.
Please note: Although preferred, residing in the Greater Boston Area is not required to serve on the CERI Board.
We look forward to learning more about you and how you can impact our organization.