It is still not too late to contact us! You can be a part of our team, dedicated to make simplified cancer information accessible to cancer patients and the general public. We're still accepting new Board Member applications by December 31, 2013. Please email your resume along with your letter of motivation with the subject title "CRS Board Member Candidate" to our Director, Steve Lazar (slazar(at)cancerresearchsimplified.org) and a copy to info(at)cancerresearchsimplified.org by Tuesday, December 31st.
We are seeking expertise including, but not limited to, in any one or two of these following areas:
• Press releases, access to the press/media
• Fundraising and grant writing, access to local government, charities, foundations
• Cancer science, academic - graduates, postdocs, instructors, or professors
• Cancer science, biotech/pharma - scientist, principal, CSO, or CEO
• K-12 Education, access to local high schools
• German or Turkish translation (native speakers with scientific background preferred)
• Marketing/social media
• Non-Profit administration
The Cancer Research Simplified Board will study the candidates, and the election will take place in January 2014.
Join us today - apply now!