- Press releases, access to press/media
- Fundraising and grant writing, access to local government, charities, foundations
- Cancer science, academic - graduates, postdocs, instructors, or professors
- Cancer science, biotech/pharma - scientist, principal, CSO, or CEO
- K-12 Education, access to local high schools
- German or Turkish translation (native speakers with scientific background preferred)
- Marketing/social media
- Non-Profit administration
The Cancer Research Simplified Board will study the candidacies at the meeting to be held in December 2013. The election will take place in January 2014.
We look forward to learning more about you and how you can impact this organization.
The Cancer Research Simplified Nominating Committee