One-time (events), Short-term (3 months internships), long-term (6 months and above) volunteering opportunities are available immediately at Cancer Research Simplified, a global nonprofit organization on cancer education. We're particularly looking for volunteers in the areas listed below:
• Event organization – experienced
• Fundraising/grant writing
• Accounting (working directly with the CEO)
• Administrative support (working directly with the CEO)
• Social media (must have experience in various social media platforms and excellent written communications)
• Afrikaans, Xhosa and/or Zulu native speakers (science background preferred, but not required)
• Spanish native speakers (science background preferred, but not required)
• Italian native speakers (science background preferred, but not required)
If you're interested in joining us, and supporting our mission while developing your leadership skills in a fast paced, collaborative team setting, send us a brief message of intention along with your resume to info(at)CancerResearchSimplified.org. PS: Some of the positions do not require you to be located in Boston, so make sure to contact us if you're living in another city or state in the US, or country!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your CRS Team
#volunteer #Volunteering #volunteers #internships #Cancer #cancerresearch #cancerawareness #cancereducation #beatcancer #fightcancer #afrikaans #Africa #xhosa #zulu #italian #spanish #español #italiano #cancersimplified